This is the gallery where You can find out about what type of signs we make and what they look like. It will give You an understanding of what kind of materials there are and which ones might be suitable to be used when making Your signage.
Simply navigate through the buttons on the left hand side column to see
the samples and read more about different types of products we do.
Materials usually used in sign making:
- Aluminium composite (brushed, mirror chrome, smooth)
- Acrylic (clear, opal, white, black, colours, frosted, dusted)
- Foam PVC (white, black, colours)
- Powder coated aluminium (RAL colours)
- Stainless steel (brushed, polished, gold, silver)
- Wood MDF, timber (spray painted, hand painted)
- Correx (white, black, colours)
- Vinyl graphics (Hexis, Mactac, Oracal, Avery, LG, Etch)
- Digital prints (OWV / perforated, polymeric, monomeric, cast)